The purpose of the Alumni Hall of Fame Award is to recognize the University's alumni who have made significant contributions to their communities, whose accomplishments and careers honor Robert Morris University, and who have made extensive contributions to support Robert Morris University through service and/or monetary donations.
Recipients are accomplished in at least four out of seven distinct areas:
• Attained excellence within professional achievement and career or military service
• Demonstration of commitment to service through volunteer efforts contributing to society
• Actions and service reflect the value of his or her educational training, pride in Robert Morris University, and through their interest in and support of the University.
• Distinguished reputation at the local, state, national, or international level
• Significant professional recognitions within their industry
• Demonstrated leadership, character, and service throughout their community and/or within Robert Morris University
• Shown academic success (GPA of 3.0 or higher) and leadership in co-curricular activities during their time at Robert Morris University as a student